ThatGuyNoOneLikesThatGuyNoOneLikes

Main Art Reviews Stats

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

I have to say, the concept is interesting, but a few things needed work, like the sound.
As far as everyone saying that this has no meaning and makes no sense, every scene has some sort of symbolic relevance in my mind.
I personally see this video as a trip through the personal hell of a man who was plagued by lust and necrophilia in his life. It's as if in his life, he knew what was right and wrong, but could not resist his urges. Either way, I liked the video, keep up the good work.

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

Feels good, man.

Mythtory: The Olympics Mythtory: The Olympics

Smooth and entertaining. Well done.

Severed Heartstrings Severed Heartstrings

Ok, it's decent, but really? All in all it doesn't deserve 4 stars. There's too much that could be improved on, like the sound with the chiming clashing against the sound running in the background. Also, not every silent style submission with silhouette characters is an emotional masterpiece. Should be closer to 3. Just sayin'.

Edd Egg - Duke Edd Egg - Duke

I'm finding everyone who wrote a bad review!

Boy, Duke is going to be BUSY.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Best episode yet?

Haha. Yes. This episode was absolutely great. It was absolutely Mickey's personality today.

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Hahaha

Very nice use of gore! Hugo reminds me a bit of Brock Sampson, which is a good thing. One of the better pieces of animating and writing I've seen on the website in a while too. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for number 2.
Also, I agree with Pogo. Too much "goddammit".